We're back in town!
Sundays at 10.30am
We are really excited to announce that we are heading back to our church building on Sunday mornings from 5th September. It has been a very long 18 months of finding creative ways to gather, but it is now possible to return to our spiritual home.
Our first Sunday will be an all-age gathering.
Youth and children’s activities will restart on Sunday 12th September.
Steps to keep each other safe:
- If you are able to, please use a face covering on the way in and out of church, and whilst we are singing.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on the way in.
- Please use lateral flow tests as often as you can before coming to church to ensure you are not carrying the virus.
- We will have a ‘masks only’ area.
- Communion will be celebrated with individual pre-packed communion kits.
- We will not be serving refreshments but you are welcome to bring your own drink.
- Our gatherings will be either livestreamed or recorded for those who are isolating or unable to come to the building.
We hope to see you on Sunday!